7:37 AM

Life ;)

Life's quite tough these days,

tired

that's all i can describe about it, lawl =]

but i know God will always b
e beside me when i need Him. love God

Exam is around the corner..
and GUESS WHAT?!?!
i need to study 10 chapters of Sej and lots more...
two weeks.. =(

i love this pic

they look so happy.
it makes me smile too =]


look at her,
she's my sister.
and she's 17 not 15
althought she's quite short..


Viki (val),
dear 'sister'

Barkie Scrappy Coco Paus Wiper Pocca Molly (eleena),
WHAT A LONG NAME!

and

Belle (me)
lawl


love them.

we took it during sport's day. I miss it!
we did lots of stupid things.

really really stupid.

but I'd lots of fun from that..

haha!

I just love them.
althought sometimes they got really really annoying,

it's a church kids camp.


kids are just too adorable,

He's the first in my 'kid's list'

He is 'Anson The Kid'

he taught me to be patient,

he loves piano


she's also one of it!
her name is Carmen,
she soo adorable

and she looks like a barbie doll..
lawl..





the last!

he's my dearest cousin,

he's pry. 2

he's smart!

smarter than you Chris!

He loves 'Ben 10'
every kids love Ben 10
so weird..


lov,
Amy,

0 comments:

Streams of Praise